A charming, period cottage to rent in village
- Credit: Archant
A charming, period semi-detached cottage nestled in the village of Colaton Raleigh, approximately four miles outside the coastal town of Budleigh Salterton, is available to rent through Bradleys Estate Agents.
Wheel Cottage offers good accommodation with two reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom.
The village itself offers a community shop and excellent public house.
The cottage enjoys country views and benefits from off-street parking and a shared garden.
This fabulous property is available now, unfurnished, for £675pcm plus fees.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 10 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces