A charming, period cottage to rent in village
- Credit: Archant
A charming, period semi-detached cottage nestled in the village of Colaton Raleigh, approximately four miles outside the coastal town of Budleigh Salterton, is available to rent through Bradleys Estate Agents.
Wheel Cottage offers good accommodation with two reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom.
The village itself offers a community shop and excellent public house.
The cottage enjoys country views and benefits from off-street parking and a shared garden.
This fabulous property is available now, unfurnished, for £675pcm plus fees.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 7 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 8 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 9 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons