A charming, period cottage to rent in village
- Credit: Archant
A charming, period semi-detached cottage nestled in the village of Colaton Raleigh, approximately four miles outside the coastal town of Budleigh Salterton, is available to rent through Bradleys Estate Agents.
Wheel Cottage offers good accommodation with two reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom.
The village itself offers a community shop and excellent public house.
The cottage enjoys country views and benefits from off-street parking and a shared garden.
This fabulous property is available now, unfurnished, for £675pcm plus fees.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Wounded arts sector needs to know that its valued