A charming, period cottage to rent in village
- Credit: Archant
A charming, period semi-detached cottage nestled in the village of Colaton Raleigh, approximately four miles outside the coastal town of Budleigh Salterton, is available to rent through Bradleys Estate Agents.
Wheel Cottage offers good accommodation with two reception rooms, three bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom.
The village itself offers a community shop and excellent public house.
The cottage enjoys country views and benefits from off-street parking and a shared garden.
This fabulous property is available now, unfurnished, for £675pcm plus fees.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 5 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 6 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 7 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 8 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 St Peter's runner-up in Devon's best churchyard award