Property of the Week: Lark Rise, Sidmouth
- Credit: Bradleys Estate Agents
Lark Rise, Newton Poppleford, Sidmouth
Guide price: £500,000
Agent: Bradleys Estate Agents
Agent's Tel: 01395 578444
The next owners of this lovely detached property in Newton Poppleford will no doubt benefit hugely from its recent and extensive modernisation. It really is a home to move straight into, without the fuss of repairs and renovations.
Lark Rise can be found tucked away in a small cul-de-sac in the pretty and conveniently located village of Newton Poppleford.
The current owners have overseen a complete overhaul of the property and the result is a striking, immaculately decorated and classically modern family home.
Inside, there's a cosy dual aspect sitting room with a lovely bay window to the front. The decor is tasteful and neutral, with warm wooden flooring and an attractive cream fireplace with an inset wood burning stove. From here,
French doors open into a large conservatory that is infused with natural light and has a pleasant outlook of the rear garden. More French doors lead directly onto an inviting sun terrace, which is a perfect spot for outdoor dining.
Back indoors, the kitchen/breakfast room is certainly a showstopper with an icy-blue, sleek and smooth look with high gloss handle-free units and integrated appliances.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 Man in court over alleged 'threat' to Exmouth police officer
- 3 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 4 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Bluebird Care Exmouth and Exeter wins nursing award
- 6 Callum Pope of Exeter Wins National Young Achiever Award
- 7 Exmouth humbled in the wind and rain at Millbrook
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 East Budleigh upset the form team
- 10 Exmouth museum closes for winter after a successful year
Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with a luxurious fitted suite. The master bedroom has a quality ensuite shower room.
Outside, there is a private front garden and a dual driveway leading to a double garage. To the rear, there is a pretty garden, offering a good degree of privacy, laid mainly to lawn and interspersed with attractive plants, shrubs and trees.