Property of the Week: Burscombe Lane, Sidmouth
- Credit: Bradley's Estate Agents, Sidmouth
Burscombe Lane, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £700,000
Agent: Bradley's Estate Agents
Agent's Tel: 01395 578444
This stunning contemporary residence, of unique architectural design, is situated within a large plot of approximately a third of an acre, at the end of a private road on the fringe of Sidmouth.
Located in an elevated position, the dwelling has been designed to encapsulate the uninterrupted views of the rolling countryside across the valley and to the sea.
Internally, the property has a modern industrial interior, evident from its entrance hall with a vaulted ceiling, exposed steel beams and a steel staircase.
The showstopper is the superb 36 foot kitchen fitted with stylish matt black wall and base units and an enormous matching kitchen island with breakfast bar.
Bi-fold doors from both the kitchen and the separate sitting room lead to a composite grey decking area, ideal for outdoor dining and for soaking up the splendid countryside views.
On the first floor, there are three large bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from a lovely private sun terrace with views to the sea. There are two quality fitted modern bathroom suites on this level.
- 1 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 2 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 3 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 4 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 5 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 6 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 7 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 10 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
Externally, a five bar gate gives way to the shingled drive providing ample parking, and there is planning permission for a detached double garage. The extensive gardens offer a blank canvas for any prospective purchaser to apply their own personal touch.