Property of the Week: Woolbrook Rise, Sidmouth
- Credit: Stags
Woolbrook Rise, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £850,000
Agent's Tel: 01404 45885
This three bedroom bungalow, sited in a quiet location a mile and a half from the centre of Sidmouth, has been subject to a significant renovation that has produced highly desirable results.
Located on a large corner plot of around 0.2 acres, the property has a large extension that has been aligned to make the most of the spectacular views of the countryside.
The recent facelift has been significant and has included a full rewire, installation of new plumbing, a new boiler and heating system, new windows and bifold doors, a fully fitted kitchen, a new bathroom, and an en-suite and Carolina style plantation shutters to all windows.
The main living area has a semi-open plan layout merging the kitchen with the dining room and sitting room, with the latter two split by a contemporary back to back fire. The dining room has a triple-glazed sky lantern and wide aluminium bi-fold doors leading to a south facing patio.
The kitchen has a modern, contemporary look with a range of grey units topped with wooden work surfaces that are arranged around a central peninsula.
The property has three generous double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has a dressing area and an ensuite shower room. There's also a family bathroom.
- 1 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 2 Exmouth toilets could become an 'eco hub'
- 3 Council on the lookout for site of new East Devon town
- 4 Could Devon councils be set for unitary shake up?
- 5 County council locality budgets to be suspended as authority battles financial pressures
- 6 Grieving mother went off rails after her son's beach death
- 7 Green flag award for four East Devon parks
- 8 Celebrate last night of the proms in Exmouth
- 9 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 10 Lets take advantage of bumper Folk Festival to support our businesses
Outside, the gardens are laid mainly to lawn and there's a substantial south facing terrace where it's possible to appreciate the surrounding natural landscape.
To the front of the house is a large newly brick-paved area for parking and a garage.