Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- Credit: Harrison, Lavers and Potbury's
The Esplanade, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £425,000
Agent: Harrison, Lavers and Potbury's
Agent's Tel: 01395 516633
Those looking for a residence positioned in a convenient central location with unrivalled views of Lyme Bay, should find that this two bedroom apartment in Sidmouth meets those requirements perfectly.
The top floor, south facing apartment is sited in the sought-after Trinity Court development on Sidmouth's Esplanade and as you would expect from such a location the uninterrupted sea views seen from there are breathtaking. Access to the elevated apartment is via a lift making it suitable for a broader range of home buyers.
Inside, the apartment is presented in good decorative order throughout and should be easy to move straight into without the call for extra maintenance being required.
The kitchen has benefitted from a recent facelift and now has a sleek, modern look with white gloss units and integrated appliances. The adjoining dining area has a south facing window which is a great source of natural light that fills the room. The beautiful views of the sea are an added bonus.
A highlight of the apartment is the bright sitting room and its south facing balcony. This small outside space has spectacular 180 degree views that take in the Port Royal along the Esplanade to Peak Hill and beyond.
Back inside, there are two double bedrooms with rear facing windows that show fine views to Muttersmoor. The first bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, while the second bedroom profits from a storage recess with a hanging rail. The main shower room is well appointed with a modern suite.
- 1 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 2 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 3 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 6 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 7 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced
- 8 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 9 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
- 10 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
The entrance to Trinity Court is at the rear of the building where there is some visitor parking. There is gated access to the undercover parking area, where this property has an allocated private space.