Firefighterswere called to Imperial Road after a small fire broke out in a kitchen

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters were called to a home in Imperial Road on Monday evening following reports of a fire alarm sounding.

When the crew arrived shortly before 9pm they found a small fire had broken out, involving a plastic container left on a cooker.

The fire service said the fire was out on the crew’s arrival.

A spokesperson said: “Crews made the second floor apartment safe.”

0 comments

Photo Orders
Letters
Competitions
Subscriptions
Follow us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory