Fire crews from Exmouth were called to deal with a fire at a home in Littleham Road.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

The incident happened on Saturday, December 21, at 4.38pm, when crews were called to reports of a smell of burning from a second floor flat.

Having forced an entry to the premises, firefighters discovered a small kitchen fire, which was out on arrival.

Crews made the flat safe, and located the elderly resident, who was found to be safe and well.

A fire service spokesman said the cause of the fire was believed to be accidental.


Photo Orders
Follow us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:


Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory