Fire service called to fire in apartment building
09:34 25 April 2014
Fire crews have been called out to a washing machine on fire in a domestic property in Exmouth.
The incident happened at a terraced building of residential flats in Morton Crescent, yesterday at 12.59pm.
Two crews from Exmouth Fire Station attended. On arrival they found that the owner of the property had extinguished the fire, in a third floor kitchen, with a dry powder extinguisher.
Crews made the property safe. The cause of the fire was said to be accidental.