September 30 2014 Latest news:
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Fire crews from Exmouth and Topsham were called out to a fire yesterday evening in Exmouth town centre.
The incident occurred at 6.52pm, when firefighters were called to a building fire at commercial premises in The Parade.
On arrival, crews put out the fire, which was within an industrial steam cleaner on the ground floor.
The property was heavily smoke logged, and crews used a ventilation fan to disperse the smoke.
The fire service said the cause of the fire was believed to be accidental.