Fire service called to Exmouth pan fire

PUBLISHED: 13:59 13 August 2014 | UPDATED: 13:59 13 August 2014

Archant

Fire crews were called out this morning to a kitchen fire in Exmouth.

One fire appliance was called to Morgan Court, Rolle Road, at 10.23am, with crews confirming a small fire had occurred involving a grill pan on a cooker, which was out on arrival.

The cause of the fire was believed to have been accidental.

0 comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Exmouth Journal visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Exmouth Journal staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Exmouth Journal account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

Other News Stories

04:30

A seaweed harvester from Sidmouth is feeling ‘quietly confident’ after being shortlisted to receive £100,000 worth of support from an organisation set up to help new food and drink businesses.

Read more
32 minutes ago

Staff from Corner House Veterinary Surgery will be among scores of women and girls taking part in this year’s Hospiscare Twilight Walk, setting off from Exmouth in July.

Read more
Yesterday, 16:33

Lewis Jefferies hopes to one day promote conservation and sustainability.

Read more
Yesterday, 15:51

The owner of two puppies taken from an Exmouth home is offering a cash reward for their safe return.

Read more
Yesterday, 14:40

RNLI lifeguards will return to East Devon’s beaches from Saturday (April 29) as patrols for the 2017 summer season get underway.

Read more
Yesterday, 14:24

A sinkhole caused by a water pipe fault beneath Exmouth beach is to be repaired ‘as a matter of urgency.’

Read more
Yesterday, 12:30

An Exmouth father was found dead at home having taken heroin, an inquest has heard.

Read more
Yesterday, 10:13

The Countess of Wessex will be in attendance at this year’s Devon County Show.

Read more
Yesterday, 10:00

Cash and a chain of office have been stolen during a double burglary in Budleigh Salterton.

Read more
Yesterday, 06:30

An Exmouth firefighter injured in the blaze that ripped through Woodbury Common has told of the ‘hair-raising’ moment he and his colleagues were trapped by the flames without water to fight them.

Read more

Local Weather

Overcast

Overcast

max temp: 12°C

min temp: 10°C

Most Read News

Useful Links

Advertise in the Paper
Submit a Story
Subscriptions Order
Competitions
Photo Orders
Family notices
iwitness24
Google Plus
Facebook
Twitter
Reader Travel

Family Notices 24

Read Online

Image
Read the Exmouth Journal e-edition E-edition

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Local business directory

Exmouth's trusted business finder

HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists


Find planning applications