Fire crews force their way into flat after gas leak
PUBLISHED: 09:30 13 January 2014 | UPDATED: 09:30 13 January 2014
Fire crews were called out yesterday afternoon to reports of a gas leak at an Exmouth home.
Two fire appliances were sent to the incident in Albion Street at 2.58pm, and confirmed a strong smell of gas coming from a first floor flat.
Crews forced their way into the flat, isolated a portable gas heater and ventilated the property.
They then left the incident in the hands of Wales and West Utilities.