Fire crews called to oven fire at college
PUBLISHED: 15:00 06 January 2014 | UPDATED: 15:00 06 January 2014
Fire crews were called out this morning to reports of a fire in the kitchens at Exmouth Community College.
Two fire appliances from Exmouth Fire Station were called to the incident at 11.56am, and discovered there had been a small fire within a commercial oven in a kitchen, which was out on arrival.
Crews helped to ventilate the area, and left the incident in the hands of staff.
The cause of the fire was said to be accidental.