Firefighters were called to Salterton Road Tesco forecourt on Wednesday morning when a small fire broke out in a computer.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Tesco garage was briefly closed on Wednesday morning when staff noticed smoke coming from a computer in the forecourt kiosk.

Exmouth firefighters were called to the Salterton Road petrol station at around 9.30am, where they found small fire in the computer.

The garage was closed to the public for safety reasons while firefighters took the computer outside and used a fire extinguisher to make the equipment safe.

Ventilation fans were used within the shop to clear away smoke.

0 comments

Photo Orders
Letters
Competitions
Subscriptions
Follow us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory