Exmouth holiday park evacuated
PUBLISHED: 15:02 08 February 2013 | UPDATED: 15:02 08 February 2013
Smoke coming from a gas boiler into a nightclub at Devon Cliffs Holiday Park prompted staff to evacuate the building while the fire service carried out checks.
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park nightclub was evacuated on Friday afternoon and the fire service called when a fire alarm began sounding.
When Exmouth firefighters arrived they used a thermal imaging camera to identify a problem with a gas boiler, which was allowing smoke into the building through a heating duct.